Saturday 1 June 2013

20 Facts About Me




1. I love marmite.

2.I also love chocolate.

3. I hate having pictures taken of myself.  I think I've taken more pictures of myself in the last few months that I've been blogging than in the past five years, including that rather interesting one above.

4. Watching Youtube and reading blogs takes up a considerable amount of my time .

5. My favourite colour is yellow.

6. I am very shy when I first meet people but, if you ask my friends, you'll know that I can become more confident and slightly odd as I get to know you.

7. I have a slight obsession with Topshop lipsticks.

8. I know they say your eyebrows should be sisters not twins, but seriously, mine are distant cousins!

9. I am 5ft 6.

10. At the moment I am studying for my GCSEs and am taking Maths, English lit, English lang, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, RE, History, Drama, Latin and French.

11. My top three makeup brands are Benefit, MAC and Topshop.

12. I love reading books and one my favourite authors is Jane Austen.

13. Zoella is one of my all time favourite bloggers/youtubers and I love flicking through her old posts and videos.

14. When I go to Shakeaway I order a Dave (thank you for recommending Flo).

15.  My favourite song is Wings by Macklemore.

16.  I often wonder why superglue doesn't stick to the inside of the tube.

17. Oreo's are my favourite biscuit.

18.  I have a younger brother called Archie and a little sister called Lettie (short for Violet).

19.  Sherlock is one of my, no sorry, my favourite  TV shows to watch and I love reading the books too.

20.  I hate eggs.


Well that's enough about me, have any of you done this tag? Feel free to link it below!

xxx
 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx