Thursday 20 June 2013

Thought Thursday #5

  
Shall today be a makeup day or a no makeup day? Nine out of ten times the answers going to be yes. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with the way I look, but a more even, radiant skin tone is always going to be more appealing than my morning face. It was only recently (we're talking less than a year here) that applying a bit of foundation here and a spot of blush (usually cream) there became a usual habit. And all of a sudden I've got a blog were I talk about my love for it! You would of thought seeing girls with orange faces and three pairs of false lashes smothered with coats of clumpy mascara followed by enough bronzer to stain literally everything would of put me off makeup for life but creating a natural face is more of the look I go for. So yes, makeup does make me feel more confident and yes I do wear it on a regular basis, but hey what's wrong with that? Just someone please tell me if my face is orange...

xxx

Bloglovin' | Twitter | She said Beauty | Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx