Tuesday 18 June 2013

Cheap makeup storage solutions

There comes a point in every beauty addicts life, where a makeup bag is just too small to keep the stash. Recently I went through my products, got rid of old tubes of this and that, and re-organised some of my makeup, which I keep in my dressing table drawers. I didn't want to fork out on some Muji acrylic drawers that every youtuber seems to have and instead decided that I would compile my own storage solutions!

How about teacups for concealers?
Or old jam jars for brushes?
Lunchboxes as mascara holders?
When you finish with your S&G body butters, you can use them as lipstick holders!
 
Au revoir mes amies
xxx
 

6 comments :

  1. Such a great idea!! I'm always chucking makeup bits in random empty things. Most recent being hot dog jars for my makeup brushes! Also, old glossybox' come in handy too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, why spend money when you have hot dog jars? :)

      Bea xx

      Delete
  2. Loving your lip stick collection babe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of the S&G body butter! It's so cute :) I posted recently about using take-out boxes as storage, you should check it out! :)

    http://megabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/cheap-make-up-storage-solutions-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx