Sunday 2 June 2013

FOTD #2 || The Five Product Face


When I'm just at home I don't really want to be wearing much makeup and instead like to create a simple look using five products.
 
I first begin with a light base of Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation blended in with the Real Techniques Expert face brush. I then add a small amount of the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer around my nose, under my eyes and on any little blemishes. A light dusting of Natural Collection's pressed powder seals the deal. For a nice flush of colour I dab a little bit of Topshop's cream blush in Head Over Heels (review here) on the apples of my cheeks and lips. I then brush a two coats of Benefit's they're real mascara through my lashes, without this last step I look a cross between a mole and a piece of paper . Et voila!
 
 
 
Au revoir mes amies
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx