Saturday 7 September 2013

My Most Worn Nude Lipsticks

 Ahh, the nude lip. Any lipstick lovers like myself will have a small rather large collection of nude lippies that compliment different makeup looks and outings. I've never been a fan of the 'concealer lip' - MAC Fleshpot I'm looking at you- so my nude lipsticks tend to be more pink, peach or brown toned. The ease and simplicity of a nude lip can never be overestimated and today I thought I'd share my three favourites. 
From L-R: Adore U, Creme Cup and Strawberry Shortcake.

Strawberry Shortcake by Revlon

First up we have the Revlon lip butter in Strawberry Shortcake*, more of a pink than a nude but I let it fall into this category all the same. I would say this is quite a blue toned, makes your teeth look whiter, kind of lipstick- always a bonus! The whole Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter range are extremely moisturising and comfortable to wear whilst packing medium pigmentation and easy application. Yep, Strawberry Shortcake ticks every box!
 
 Available from Boots and Superdrug.
 Adore U by Clinique
When someone says Clinique, lipstick isn't usually my first thought. Great skincare and bottom lash mascara yes, but lipstick? No. However that all changed when I tried Adore U from the Colour Surge Butter Shine lipstick range (what a mouthful). This is a gold-y, brown-y toned nude with shimmer, not something I usually go for but does translate well on the lips. Perfect with a smokey eye and fair skin, Adore U lands pretty highly on my nude lippie rankings.
 
Available from Clinique.
Creme cup by MAC
Last but not least is perhaps one of the most highly talked about nude lipsticks in the blogging world, Creme Cup. One of MAC's Cremesheen formulas, this provides a subtle hint of pink whilst keeping your lips hydrated and is great for day to day lipstick wearing. I've been swiping it non stop since buying it only a couple of weeks ago and it has quickly become one of my favourite lipsticks (and that's saying something)!
 
Available from the MAC Website.
 
I hope you're all enjoying your weekend! What are your favourite nude lipsticks?
 
xxx
 


15 comments :

  1. These are lovely! I really want to try Creme Cup :-) Love the post! Xx

    http://thriftyskies.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/budget-my-3-favourite-pink-lipsticks.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the first one. Gorgeous colour and gorgeous gloss :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creme Cup is my favourite MAC lipstick, i love it :)


    Following you, would love you to follow mine back.

    www.frankiebooxx.blogspot.co.uk

    Frankie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Creme Cup! The others look really pretty on your lips too; I'll have a look at them when I next go shopping!

    LittleMissFashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't love Creme Cup?? Thank you xx

      Delete
  5. My favorite nude lipsticks are Wet n Wild's Peachy Keen and MAC Spirit. Peachy Keen is $2, and yet it's a great formula!!!
    -Anna
    Makeup 'n More By Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so pretty. I want that Revlon and Mac one. Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! You made my day. I do hope you'll join in again. I can't wait to see what you have to share this week. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, thank you for all your lovely comments! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx