Saturday 22 June 2013

Changing names

If you hadn't already noticed, I've changed the name of my blog and the layout. 'Going on a Beauty Adventure' was a spur of the moment decision when I decided I would start a blog and I've pretty much hated it since. Therefore, I have decided to change my blog's name to 'Beatrice Sapphire' which is my first and middle name. I have also renamed my Facebook, but have been unable to change the URL. Whilst we're on the subject of all this I thought , especially as Google Reader is leaving us, I would link some places that you can find me and follow my blog below!
 
 
Each new blog post arrives here and all you have to do is press the 'follow' button.
 
 
 
I share each new blog post here.
 

 
 Facebook

I also share each new post here.

 
 
Yet another way to follow. 
 
 
 
 
Au revoir mes amies
xxx

Bloglovin' | Twitter | She said Beauty | Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx