Saturday 8 June 2013

Review || YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Corail Incandescent No. 12

Corail Incandescent is a bright red-y coral that glides effortlessly on the lips, packing in moisture and pigmentation that lasts all day. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous and I don't own any other makeup product that has had this much design and detailing put into the product's exterior.
Before I purchased this lipstick, I read reviews saying that it was a pink-y coral and others saying it was an orange-y coral and that it contained light reflecting particles. However, I strongly disagree with all of that as I believe that it is very red toned on my lips and although glossy and hydrating, I didn't notice any shimmer. The formulation is ideal and very moisturising because of the hyaluronic acid microspheres.  I also find that it lasts four hours on my lips before It needs a top up. Although YSL do not claim that it stains the lips, I think that it does which helps it last even longer.

Skin: Benefit Hello Flawless and Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Cheeks: Natural Collection Peach Melba, Eyes: MUA Undressed Palette and Topshop False Lash Mascara
 I think that every lipstick lover needs one of these in her collection, so what are you waiting for, you know you want one!
 
Toodlepip
xxx

2 comments :

  1. That. Is a gorgeous lipstick! I never really use lipsticks, but the colour of that is lovely and you mentioned that it is hydrating which is something I definitely need! :)

    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes, the lipstick formula is so good!

      Bea xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx