Thursday 6 June 2013

Thought Thursday #3

 
People resist change. It is a matter of fact statement. Change can take people out of their comfort zone until they feel they may have lost control. A big change that will happen in a few years for me will be moving from school to university. Away from home to somewhere else, where I may not know anybody. It's a change that I'm excited and nervous for. A step to growing up. Many things change in life, sometimes for the worse, sometimes for the better. But just appreciate change because if we all stayed the same for eighty years, life would be pretty boring.
 
Au revoir mes amies
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx