Thursday 13 June 2013

Thought Thursday #4

 
Self-esteem. An opinion of yourself. Having a high self-esteem doesn't mean you think that you're the best or that you're arrogant, it simply means that you value yourself and are happy within yourself. It can give you the courage to try new things and be smart enough to make your own decisions. Having a low self-esteem, on the other hand, can effect you equally but in a negative way. The constant attitude of 'I can't' and comparing yourself to others are attributes to this. So today I want you to do something that makes you happy, whether your self-esteem is high or low, because there's no such thing as can't.
 
Toodlepip
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx