Friday 31 May 2013

NOTD #5 || HedKandi Beach Party by Models Own


Unfortunately the lighting didn't quite catch how bright and neon this colour is.


Today I felt like fluorescent nails. They're not something I usually go for but the particular colour of this polish caught my eye. The finish is matte (although I used a glossy top coat in the picture above), the colour long wearing and the formulation makes it easy to apply. I'm definitely going to pick some more of the Models Own polishes up next time I'm in Boots. The shade in particular is so bright, and Ladies and gentlemen when you find yourself staring at your nails all day, you know that you just may have found your favourite summer colour!

Have you tried any of the Models Own polishes? Which is your favourite?


Au revoir mes amies
xxx

2 comments :

  1. This looks so lovely :) I tried Models Own for the first time, a couple of weeks ago. I got the scented pastel colours and they are amazing, I love them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such great polishes! I need to try the scented pastel shades, I've heard so many good reviews about them!

      Bea xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx