Saturday 11 May 2013

Review || MUA Pro-Base Fixing Mist

For ages I have wanted to try a setting spray but couldn't justify spending loads of money on one. So when darting (yes darting) around Superdrug the other day, I just had to pick MUA's fixing mist up, as it was (and still is) only £5.




MUA claims the product will, 'Fix your makeup in place all day long (8 hours). Protecting against heat, humidity, cold and wind conditions.' My skin (normal to combination) can tend to look shiny, however this spray added a hydrated feel to the face rather than dewy going on sweaty. I have found that the perfect amount of spritzes are 1-2 depending on how my skin has varied over this month. I also agree that when I use this mist my makeup stays on noticeably longer and I would highly recommend this to anyone!

 
    Toodlepip!
xxx
 
 
 

Feel free to leave your blog links below- I'm always after a new read!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx