Friday 17 May 2013

A spot of shopping...

So I recently went to Boots to pick up a few items that I have been meaning to try for a while but some other products accidently fell into my basket at the same time.

Butter Yourself
 I have been meaning to buy this for a while as it is the same Fruitigo Fragrance as their award winning body scrub Pulp Friction. I love Soap and Glory body butters but I have to say I prefer the scent of their Original Righteous Butter.

Chocolate Bronzing Powder
 I am renaming this Bourjois product as the French title is too hard to remember and I'm pretty sure everyone just calls it the chocolate bronzer anyway. After trying this out for a couple of weeks I think the product is overhyped as the pigmentation is awful and it doesn't smell like chocolate anyway.

Coral Shimmer lipstick
 This product by Natural Collection looks awful in the bullet but on the lips is a far prettier, deep coral shade. So glad I bought this as it was only £1.99.

Pink Cloud Blusher
 I really love the Peach Melba blush from Natural Collection and wanted to try out some of the others. This blusher has not disappointed and has taken the prime blush spot in my makeup draw.

Great Lash
 I have had the chance to use this for a while now and have come to the conclusion that it is rather good. The packaging and inexpensive price tag make this product even better.

Smokin Hot nail varnish
 We all love Essie but I particularly like their colour range. This colour isn't my usual orange or mint but I absolutely love it. Expect to see an NOTD with this soon.

Glow Job
 This is a facial bronzing lotion from Soap and Glory that comes out white. Bronzeburst  beads can be released when rubbed between the fingers and then blended on to the face for a gorgeous natural glow. I don't quite remember putting this on my shopping list but I'm so glad I convinced myself to buy it.

Elle Magazine- June 2013
 So I only really bought for the free They're Real mascara (love) and as a bit of a treat!

What have you been buying lately?

Au revoir mes amies
xxx
 
 
Feel free to leave your blogs below, I'm always after a new read!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx