Thursday 17 July 2014

Italien Ice cream and Moonlit Walks‏


A few weeks ago I hopped on a plane heading to Italy for a school trip. The first place we stopped off was Rome where I ate one to many Nutella ice creams! Rome is a beautiful city and if I ever did go back it would definitely be in the Autumn, I can imagine walking through the streets with the cool, frigid air breezing past.
Florence was the second place we visited and the atmosphere was a lot more calmer and relaxed than Rome. It was probably my favourite of the three places!


The last few days were spent in Venice. This was how I imagined Italy to be. My favourite night was the last were my friends and I sat near the edge of the water, waving at passing by boats and laughing at random thoughts. 

Thanks for reading

16 comments :

  1. Ah~ so pretty and gorgeous!! I'd love to stroll down the streets of Rome and get a ride on a boat in Venice <3 That last night sounds really nice, just sitting in the still, romantic night with friends and talking! X

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks beautiful, I'd love to visit Italy one day. Looks like you had an amazing time, lucky you!

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! check out the link below for more information :) http://penneychic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bea, looks like you had a lovely time in Italy! It looks very romantic and historic :)

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pics and post, seems like you had a great time! I'd love to go to Italy one day :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Italy is so beautiful! Plus, that ice cream looks delicious! haha.
    xx
    itsksquared.blogspot.com | kim&kyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in Rome at the moment, heading to Venice in a few days! Great to hear you had a great time, and your last night sounds fantastic. Glad your blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alice, hope you had a lovely time xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx