Sunday 26 May 2013

Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

I saw the beautiful Belle from Mascara and Malteasers ( see blog post) do this tag and I thought it would be fun as I usually mentally answer along when reading other posts anyway. If any of you have done this tag I would love to read it, just link it below!

Gluttony- What brand makes up the most of your collection?
Topshop! If you've read any of my previous posts you'll have probably already guessed this. I love how affordable and fantastic it is.


Greed- What is your most expensive beauty item? 
I'm more of a drugstore girl so this kit from benefit (review here) is probably my most costly item at £28.50.

Sloth- Which product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
I'm probably going to have to say eyeshadow. On a day to day basis, I just don't wear it. Although when I do, I love it!


Wrath- Which item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Liquid eyeliner. I just can't apply it well at all. I love the look of it on but it just takes ages for me to do it! 
 
 

Pride- Which beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
As I have quite red pigmentation, foundation makes me feel more confident. If your skin looks good, the rest of your makeup will just fall into place (unless you do eyeliner like me).
 

 

Lust-  Which item is at the top of your beauty wishlist?
At the moment I'd probably have to say the new Benefit kit 'Do the bright thing', I'm going to a Benefit counter later this week so ...
 
Envy- Which makeup product looks great on others but not on you?
I think I will have to agree with Belle on this one and say bright eyeshadow. Suits Tanya Burr but I can hardly say the same for myself.
 
 
Until next time...
 xxx


4 comments :

  1. Fab post!! I love it. I have the Benefit kit - you need to get it! It is great so treat yourself. Thank you for posting this :)

    Belle xxx
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed reading this!! I hate applying liquid eyeliner as well but love the finished look!!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Liquid eyeliner is such a pain!

      Bea xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx