Saturday 25 May 2013

NOTD #3 || king Tut's Gem by Jessica

 
 

 


 
As I rummaged through a box of nail polishes that I don't normally use, I discovered this Gem ( sorry, I had to) by Jessica. It's not a colour I would typically go for, I don't usually go for blues beyond mint, but I actually quite like it. The formulation is good, although not fantastic, as the colour goes opaque with two coats however within three days I have started to notice a few chips. In general, I really like this varnish but I don't know how easily I'll get annoyed with the super bright colour!
 
Toodlepip
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx