Saturday 25 May 2013

Five favourites || spring nail polishes



For the first edition in my new series five favourites I have decided to talk about nail polishes. Although my collection is rather bigger than it ought to be, I always seem to return to these five during spring. I hope this is helpful, enjoy!


Models own Beach Party- HK01 This one is super bright, when this is on your nails you know that it's spring!




Beach party




Available to buy from: here 

Barry M's Mint Green- 304 This is a good dupe for Essie's mint candy apple and is really cheap in comparison.



Mint green


Available to buy from: here



Topshop's Geography Teacher- 102 ( I couldn't resist the name of this!) When you feel like going for a subtle, yet spring-y colour, this one is perfect.





Available to buy from: here

Rimmel's Tangy Tangerine- 705 Similar to Barry M's peach melba, this nail polish looks great with a tan.





Tangy tangerine


Available to buy from: here

Jessica's Cleopatra's rule- 494 The pink of all pinks. A must have for any pink polish lover out there.





Available to buy from: here

xxx

4 comments :

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx