Thursday 23 May 2013

Thought Thursday #1


Quotesandimages.com
 Today I was thinking about what sort of post I should do. Within that thought process came Thought Thursday. Woohoo!  I thought, Thursday blog posts practically planned out for the next few months.

 So, why did I choose this image? 1) It made me laugh and 2) well it basically sums up how I'm feeling right now.  I've spent many an hour looking at a blank wall thinking 'If I weren't so lazy I could...' In fact this picture is starting to bare a striking resemblance to me, well, except for the fringe. Anyway, when I started to think about this I wondered if there was some kind of scientific, psychological reason (you know the ones). And guess what, you can blame it on your parents because researchers found that lack of motivation is genetically inherited. I'd like to bring that one up in an argument...

xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx