Tuesday 28 May 2013

The Best of May || Beauty

I hope your having a nice day and getting back into the swing of things after an extra long weekend. Part two of the favourites (you can read part one here) is about all things beauty related. There have been many great items that I have been loving this month however I managed to get it down to just 5 products. Hope you enjoy!


If you read a NOTD I did earlier this month, you would recognise this next polish. Pillar Box is a gorgeous red, suitable for any occasion!



This mascara from Benefit has become my new favourite. Oh how have we only just met they're real...


E45 intense recovery lotion is great on really dry skin. I have been loving smothering it on my elbows and knees.

Brace yourselves Ladies and Gentlemen but I think I've found my perfect nude. Fleshpot by MAC is so gorgeous and glides on like a dream. If your near a MAC store, I would suggest going and giving this a little swatch, so that you too can swoon at it in all its glory.


I saw GlowJob  reviewed on Zoella's blog a while back and thought it looked really good. I liked the idea of the bronzing beads and the natural glow she claimed it gave.



Toodlepip
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx