Monday 6 May 2013

Topshop makeup review || Blush in Head Over Heels


Head Over Heels

Does anyone else keep the makeup packaging?



 
 



 

 I have decided to venture out into the world of cream blushes. Now, these super pigmented blushes from Topshop's makeup collection have been highly raved about, so I thought I would add my review to the ever growing pile. The colour I went for was 'Head Over Heels' which is a peachy pink tone that I would recommend to paler faced people. Topshop has nailed the formulation down to a capital T. It has a  cream to powder finish ,which is easy to apply, and stays put all day (Seriously it doesn't budge).

Have you tried out any of the other colours? Which one is your favourite?
 
 
 
xxx
 
 


2 comments :

  1. Hi Bea - love your blog layout - can't beat polka dots :-) I love Top Shop make up - haven't tried this blush though looks great. New follower here - look forward to reading more posts from you . Love Laura xxx A Scottish Lass ❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx