Friday 10 May 2013

NOTD #1 || Pillar Box by Topshop




On the nails




Polka dot heaven



As a huge fun of the Topshop makeup range (if you hadn't already guessed from past blog posts), I decided to try out some of the nail polishes. Believe it or not, until about a month ago I did not own any. It was only today that I put it on after weeks of  it sitting screaming to be used. My verdict...amazing. I couldn't believe that in as little as two coats a glossy opaque finish could be formed. The price, at only £5, and quality only add up to the fantastic-ness of this product.


You have to try these polishes (in particular Pillar box) or you are seriously missing out!



xxx
  
 
 

2 comments :

  1. That is a gorgeous polish. I've never tried any of the polishes from Topshop which is ridiculous xx

    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting and leaving your blog. I love finding new reads!

      Bea xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx