Tuesday 16 July 2013

Review || Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer

 Hello everyone, hope you're all well! With the hot weather I don't think anybody feels like a face full of foundation. Cue Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer. I bought this in shade 51, light radiance, which is also the fairest shade Bourjois do. On terms of packaging there are some negative and some positive points. The tube is clear so that you are aware of how much product you have left but the lip gloss style applicator makes it hard to control the amount of product that comes out and can be messy.
 The consistency is quite thick and I found that this creased under my eyes, although on other parts of my face, such as around my nose and chin, the formulation was perfect. This concealer was able to disguise any spots, blemishes or redness with ease and without looking cakey. I set this with Rimmel Stay Matte powder and it lasted near enough all day without looking patchy.
Overall I really like this concealer and think it is definitely worth the £7.49 price tag, available from Boots.
 
Au revoir mes amies
xxx
 
For ways to read click HERE.

4 comments :

  1. Creasing concealer is my most-hated thing ever! I've yet to try any of the Healthy Mix range.
    Great review! :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a new concealer, this one sounds lovely I like them to be thick :)

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx