Thursday 11 July 2013

Review || Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

Hello everyone, hope you're all well! Whilst browsing the magazine stand last week I spotted that Marie Claire's free gift was a mini version of the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner, a product I had wanted to try for a while. So, as you may of already guessed, I picked it up!
The product arrives in a pretty little blue box and the eyeliner itself is silver.
 
Marie Claire is a reduced price of only £2.50 this month, making this a really great deal!
 Eyeko claim, "Whether you want bold drama or grown-up glamour, you can line and define your eyes in an instant with our easy-to-control Skinny Liquid Eyeliner. The preservative-free formula with key ingredient, Sodium Hyaluronate ensures that colour glides on and stays on for a long-lasting, glossy finish. It's a highly pigmented colour, it won't smudge or fade and it's easy to apply."
The felt tip is a medium size, allowing the user to apply a thin or thick line. The pigmentation is great although the product, I find, to fade throughout the day, occasionally flaking. My usual liquid eyeliner is Collection's extreme 24 hour felt tip liner, which I actually prefer as the colour lasts all day.

What is your favoutite eyeliner? Have you picked up any free gifts with magazines this month?
 
xxx
 
For ways to read my blog click HERE.


6 comments :

  1. I love pen liners like this they're so much easier to use. Shame it fades through the day though, I hate it when that happens! Not bad for free though, and you could always wear it when you know you're not going to be out all day long :) Glad to have come across your blog, now following you x

    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one of these free before but it was green, so didn't really use it that much! haha.

    I found you on Nikki's blog hop and I'm now following you :)

    Lizzie's Luxuries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I'll be sure to check your blog out!

      Bea xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx