Friday 26 July 2013

Liebster Award #3


 
 
Hello everyone, hope you're all well! I've been very fortunate to be nominated for the Liebster Award for the third time! The beautiful Stef from Scottish Stef's nails nominated me and you can see her post HERE. If i'm ever in need of some nail art inspiration i'm over at Stef's blog and i'd definitely recommend that you go and give her a follow!
 
Rules:
  1. Answer the 10 questions which your lovely  nominator has given you!
  2. Nominate 10 bloggers who have under 200 followers and link them in your post (I went via Bloglovin').
  3. Come up with 10 more cool and crazy questions for your nominees to answer!
  4. Inform your lovely nominees so they can do their responses!
 
Here are my answers:
 
Would you like to make YouTube videos?
I would actually really like to make them, and I have tried in the past, but my camera takes such bad quality videos (and pictures for that matter) that they wouldn't be worth watching!
 
Would you rather be chased by a horse sized duck or ten duck sized horses?
Probably ten duck sized horses because they'd just be like small dogs. A horse sized duck would be so scary!
 
What is your favourite nail polish?
I can probably whittle it down to my top two! I love Essie's Smokin' Hot which is a gorgeous charcoal colour and Topsop's Flying Saucer which reminds me of Parma Violets.
 
Why did you decide to start a blog?
I can't really pinpoint exactly why I started a blog but I was inspired by a lot of other bloggers such as Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter, Couture Girl, Vivianna Does Makeup, Tanya Burr... need I go on! I loved the idea of having a little space of the internet where I could talk about anything I wanted! I never thought people would actually read my blog, I didn't even have put any gadgets on my blog so that people could follow until I had been writing it for a month! 
 
What are your favourite TV programmes?
Since discovering YouTube I barely watch any television, but my favourite is definitely Sherlock!
 
Do you ever take part in the #bbloggers chats?
I try to on a Sunday and I love finding new blogs and just chatting to people who love makeup!
 
Which piece of technology do you use to write your blog?
I use my laptop!
 
Which three fashion stores do you shop at the most?
Well definitely Topshop! I'm not a big fan of shopping online but I do love ASOS Marketplace, particularly the We Are Hairy People boutique! I always see great Primark Hauls on YouTube but I never seem to much and I love Zara but it's quite expensive!

iPhone or Blackberry?
I own neither but I think an iPhone would be better, I'm not very good at typing so a Blackberry wouldn't be for me!

What are your favourite items of clothing at the moment?
I hope to do some outfit posts next week but I've been loving a midi skirt from Topshop that has a beach-y scenic print. I'm not explaining it very well am I? Oh, well!

My lovely nominees are:

Eleanor at Dream. Love. Live. Fashion
Beca at Those Moments of Serendipity
Sophie at Sophie Louise W
Jordan at Little Lace Bows
Ali at Alleyhope
Maddie at All the pretty things
Jess at Hello Sunshine
Katy at Giggles and Makeup
Charlotte and Tori at Flowers in the Watering Can
Rosie at Rosie Bea

My questions for you are:

Why did you start a blog?
Which is your favourite clothes shop?
Which is your favourite makeup brand?
Who was your first follower?
What is your favourite food?
How do you overcome bloggers block?
Who is your favourite YouTuber?
Would you like to make YouTube videos?
Which post on your blog are you most proud of?
Do you participate in #bbloggers chats?

Thanks for reading
xxx
 
For ways to subscribe click HERE.
 



6 comments :

  1. Thank you for nominating me for this award! :)

    Jess xx

    http://hellosunshineblogx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear the reason you started a blog is the exact same as mine!xx

    Just thought I'd tell you that I love your blog and am now following on GFC xx

    - www.thatszoeblog.com & an ASOS giveaway currently on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay awesome answers!!:)I'm gonna go check out all of the blogs that you have nominated now:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx