Monday 15 July 2013

Weekly Wishlist #2 || We Are Hairy People

 
 
 
I first discovered this brand about a year ago, the same time I discovered Asos Marketplace, where they are stocked along with their own website. Surprisingly, I have never actually bought anything but the clothes look so pretty and unique. I've heard nothing but good things and all the items are either hand painted, hand made or both! They will probably feature in further wishlists and I hope this gives you a little insight to the type of clothes I like. Maybe some more outfit posts in the future?
 
Toodlepip
xxx
 
For ways to subscribe click HERE.

2 comments :

  1. Definitely unique, I love it! That tee is pretty incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx