Monday 15 April 2013

Topshop makeup review || Highlighter in sunbeam

Hello everyone, hope you're all well! Today's post is a review of the Topshop Highlighter in Sunbeam (if you hadn't already guessed by the title)!

Can we have some love for this packaging please?
 

That's right people, your eyes are not deceiving you, there really is  6 . 5 grams of product.

Did I mention that it was shimmery?

If you're tired of silvery, pearly highlighters then this sun-kissed, golden toned beauty from topshop may just be the one that you're looking for! The shimmer, when blended well, is just right for a glowy (not sweaty) makeup look. Priced at £10 I think that this is a bargain especially compared to higher end brands. In English drugstores, I definitely think there is some much needed attention to go towards powder highlighters and topshop stepped in just in time. Overall I think that this is definitely worth the money and would recommend this to any friend!
Available to buy here.

Until next time
 xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx