Friday 12 April 2013

In the beginning...

For a while now I have been reading beauty blogs, so I have decided to make one of my own. So what is to be expected of this blog? I hear you ask. Well, a lot of the products I buy are from high street stores and as someone saving for the future (whatever that may hold), I often find it hard to justify spending a lot of money on a small purchase. However, a bit of retail therapy every once in a while (or quite regularly) never hurt anybody.... I hope you enjoy reading this blog and that it fulfils your budget beauty needs.
                        
                                               Au revoir mes amies xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx