Wednesday 5 March 2014

Lashings of mascara.

 
 
 Today on the ol' blog I thought I'd pop up a quick post on a mascara duo I've been loving lately. I've always been one for layering mascaras and recently I've discovered a perfect combination that lengthen and hold a curl, without smudging throughout the day. Enter They're Real and Clinique Bottom Lash. Benefit's They're Real is an old favourite that has a perfect applicator for reaching your inner and outer most lashes whilst lengthening at the same time. And this mascara stays put. It's not going anywhere. This is all well and good for the upper lashes but I find it can look slightly Twiggy-esque on my lowers. Works for her, not for me. Cue Clinique's Bottom Lash mascara, with a miniscule wand that collects just enough product, this mascara does exactly what it says on the tin (or should I say tube). As a combination these give the right amount of volume and length without a spider leg in sight.
 
What is your favourite mascara?
 
❤️
 

2 comments :

  1. They're real mascara is an all time fav of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac Extended Play Gigablack lash (what a mouthful! :')) is my favourite as my eyelashes are short and stubby but thick :/ x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx