Saturday 18 January 2014

16th Birthday Wishlist

Alexa Chung It book via Urban Outfitters
ASOS Globe Watch
Lord & Berry Lipstick Crayon in Cherry
Benedict Cumberbatch


Did you miss me? Its been ages since I last posted on here *slaps wrists* and before I try and explain myself by rambling on about my mocks and how Sherlock series 3 has officially taken over my life I thought I should just get writing about the reason you clicked on this post, my 16th Birthday Wishlist. In a couple of weeks (eleven days to be exact, but hey- who's counting?) I'll be turning 16 which excites me a lot. If I'm honest the reason I'm most excited is that I'll have a whole day of eating as much Cadbury chocolate as possible, even for breakfast. This wishlist is a little collection of some bits and bobs that I've been lusting after lately as well as some things I've had my eye on for a while.

What's on your wishlist?

xxx

Bloglovin' || Twitter || Facebook || Youtube

7 comments :

  1. I've wanted that watch for ages! It's so beautiful! Hope you get it! ;) xx

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watch & lip colour! Hope you have a good birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a happy birthday and that all your birthday wishes come true!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wish list, I love the jacket - oh and benedict cumberbatch....I think he is on everyones wish list! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx