Saturday 28 December 2013

Oh I Wish it Could be Christmas Everyday


 

 



 

Ho Ho Ho! Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year and it just wouldn't be right if I didn't share a snippet of my day here on my little blog. Presents were unwrapped and food was eaten before I had a chance to take any photos but I think the pictures above are an accurate representation of  my Christmas. I hope you all had a magical Christmas filled with chocolate *nibbles on gold coin*, festive films, slipper socks (a must) and spending time with your family.
 
Merry Christmas!
 
 
xxx
 

5 comments :

  1. Such lovely photos, and your decorations are so cute :)
    I love reading your blog, so I've nominated you for the Liebster blog Award, hope you don't mind! http://thewallflowerwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/liebster-award.html
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Disney tree decoration is so cute. I hope you had a fab Christmas.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same candle and it smells so good! gorgeous decorations by the way! xx

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you have a lovely Christmas! I hope you have a magical NYE and start to 2014

    xx Carina
    http://windsweptwishesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx