Tuesday 20 August 2013

A Bit of a Beauty Haul

Hello everyone, hope you're all well! Sorry for not posting lately, I have some exciting posts to make up for it this week though (excuses, excuses). Over the past month or so I've done a bit of shopping in Boots and the Cosmetics Company store and thought I'd share my purchases with you!
Starting with perhaps my most exciting purchase, MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme Cup, which I grabbed for a bargainus price of £10.50 from the Cosmetics Company Store. Usually at makeup outlets you find yellow eyeshadows and super-glittery blushers so I was over the moon to find this gem! Another high end splurge was the Benefit Porefessional Primer which I've been lusting after since I received a sample back in November. I went to Boots looking to buy the Stay Flawless Primer but the lady advised that the Porefessional would be better for shine control and makeup wearability. Thus it fell into my hands and I dashed for the till (quite literally)! 
 
I also picked up a new face wash from Neutrogena which smells absolutely amazing! The Pore and Shine Daily Scrub was on offer at Boots and anything that promises shine control I'm all over! A little while back I also picked up the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze which every blogger and their dog barks on about and a Sinful Colours polish in Boogie Nights which I've yet to try.
 
I hope you enjoyed this little haul and I'll talk to you all soon! Have you picked up any beauty products lately?
 
Toodlepip
xxx
 


2 comments :

  1. Creme Cup is one of my favourite lipsticks :) Lately I've picked up a few things at the drugstore, my favourite fins so far is Soap & Glory's blush :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to use it! I haven't tried any of S&Gs blushes, i'll have a look next time i'm in Boots! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx