Thursday 22 August 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award


 
Hello everyone, hope you're all well! Today I thought I would do a post that I was tagged in last week by the lovely Nadine from Rosy Blossom! Her blog is filled with great reviews and beauty advice and is definitely worth a follow!

Rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you & link their blog
2. Each nominee must name 7 things about themselves
3. They must nominate 15 blogs or bloggers they've recently discovered or follow regularly
4. Inform the nominees about their award
5. No tag backs!
 
Seven Things About Me:
 
1. I am a massive fan of anything to do with Sherlock Holmes, particularly the BBC adaptation with Benedict Cumberbatch.
2. I like to have lots of good friends rather than one best friend.
3. Chocolate is my food of choice.
4. I'm very shy around new people.
5. I have a very loud laugh which I find hard to control.
6. Reading other blogs is one of my absolute favourite past times.
7. I have one wall of my room covered with Company Magazine clippings, photos, concert tickets and other meaningful stuff!
 
I Nominate:
 
Lauren from Mega Beauty
(Click here to read my post on why you should follow Lauren and Stef!)
Emily from Freckles and Flaws
Jordan from The Little Lace Bows
Anya from Crazylins
 
(I have only chosen five blogs as these are ones I love and read rather than random blogs!)
 
Thanks again to Nadine for nominating me!
 
Toodlepip!
xxx
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx