Monday 22 December 2014

Festive Bloggers Meet Up

Last week I was lucky enough to attend a 'Christmas Teen Bloggers' meet up, hosted by Chloe. Although I've been blogging for nearly two years, I'd never met any other bloggers in real life, so when the opportunity to meet some in my age group arose, I jumped at the chance. On the 13th, Chloe (different from the aforementioned and a friend of mine from college, who also blogs) and I headed off to a fairy lighten Convent Garden to spend the day with the girls.
From bottom left to bottom right: Chloe, Tori, myself, Chloe, Merraf, Asia and Becca.

We all met at Starbucks and then headed off to do some Christmas shopping. We pottered around lots of different shops, including Bobbi Brown and The Disney Store (obviously) and although I didn't pick up any bits and bobs myself, I did add a fair few things to my Christmas list. Chloe also gave us a Christmas card and some festive gifts from various brands, which will feature in a different post soon. The presents were in a little Christmas box, and It was clear that Chloe had spent a lot of time organising and putting everything together (Thank you!).
Later on we headed for a bite to eat at Zizzis, where I had a gigantic pizza, which unfortunately I could not finish. We then spent the majority of the afternoon chatting about the blogs we loved to read and our thoughts on different blogging and YouTube topics. Tori also tried to take some photos with Chloe and I on her phone, which were very funny to look back on!

We also did a box swap, and I received so many lovely things, there needs to be a separate post!

Finally, I want to thank Chloe again for organising such a lovely day. Although we all started the morning as strangers, we parted as good friends and I hope to see everyone again at some point in the future.

Have you ever been to a blogger meet up?

Bea
x


p.s. The top two photos were kindly sent to me by Chloe. I was also listening to a Home Alone Christmas playlist whilst writing this and it's great for getting into the Christmas mood.

2 comments :

  1. What a great idea for a meet up, and that pizza looks divine!

    Beautyosaurus Lex 

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like great fun! I've only been to one meetup so far, but would love to go to some more next year!

    Emma xo // Wallflower Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I read and appreciate every single comment (more than chocolate) and try to always reply. I also love finding new blogs, so leave your link and i'll check out your blog! xx